Indian bollywood magazines for latest bollywood news, gossip, celebrity rumours, celebrity updates, fashion, exclusive stories, latest india movie releases and reviews.
Film mags get you the inside story to every popular celebrity gossip. Everything, from their favourite food joints to their fancied accessories, From the top places on their bucket list to the clothes in their bucket.
This list features some of the best bollywood magazines covering lifestyle and careers of Indian film celebrities.
One of the most popular Indian magazines
|Tabloid-sized magazine for Bollywood News, Filmfare Awards, Movie Reviews, Celebrity Photos & Updates|
Filmfare combined serious film journalism with glamour.
|Indian monthly Bollywood news and gossip magazine published in English and Hindi|
Bollywood News and Gossip Magazine
|Cine Blitz is a noted Hindi and English film magazine published every month from Mumbai about Bollywood, Hindi cinema|
National Film Development Corporation
|NFDC facilitates line production services of shooting in India and animation services of overseas clients.|
|Vogue India||Women's Magazine : Beauty & Fashion Magazine|
|Verve Magazine||India's luxury lifestyle women's magazine|
|Southscope||South Indian Cinema news, gossips :Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam movies|
|NANA Film Weekly||Malayalam Film weekly|
|Anandalok||Anandalok bengali magazine : film and celebrity magazine covering Tollywood & gossip|
Film Magazines :
- Chithrabhumi : Chithrabhumi is a film magazine in Malayalam.
- Chitra Chinta : Assamese annual cine journal published by Gauhati Cine Club.
- Cinema Express : Indian Tamil-language entertainment fortnightly magazine published from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Cinema Mangalam : Indian, Malayalam weekly magazine, published by Mangalam Publications.
- Cinemaya : Film magazine devoted exclusively to coverage of Asian film, published in New Delhi, India and distributed internationally.
- Film Magazine : Film weekly news magazine published in Malayalam language from Kerala.
- Global Movie : Bollywood magazine and features articles on Bollywood films, actors, stars and reviews.
- Mangala : Mangala is a weekly Kannada film magazine, circulated in Karnataka, India.
- Mayapuri : Oldest and largest circulated Hindi film weekly in India.
- Roopatara : Roopatara is a major Kannada monthly film magazine.
- Roopkar : Roopkar was the first Assamese language, tabloid-sized magazine about Assamese cinema, theater and culture.
- Sakhi : Sakhi is a Kannada fortnightly women’s interest magazine.
- Vellinakshatram : Vellinakshatram is a film weekly news magazine published in Malayalam Language from Kerala.
Closed Film Publications
- Chalachithram : weekly film magazine published in Malayalam language from Kerala.
- Screen (magazine) : closed down.
- Filmindia : was an Indian monthly magazine covering Indian cinema.
Filmfare awards are one of the highly anticipated award events in the bollywood, india film industry. The glamorous awards were instituted by the filmfare magazine in the year 1958. They were first referred to as ‘The Clare Awards’ after the Filmfare critic, Clare Mendonca. The winners are chosen by popular votes cast by the readers of the Filmfare Magazine. The award events are generally held in Mumbai which is the centre of the Hindi movie industry.